Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Look at me, being a blogger.

You scored as Sadistic Humour. Congratulations, you scored Sadistic Humour. You find the little things in life to be funny, and have a great sense of humour, whether it's stupid or dark. You're probably young, and older people don't understand why it's all so fucking hillarious. Either way, check out: Clerks, Mallrats, Napoleon Dynamite, Wayne's World.

Sadistic Humour

100%

Artistic

90%

Mindfuck

75%

Romantic Comedy

70%

Drama/Suspense

45%

Sci-Fi/Fantasy

40%

Mindless Action Flick

0%

Movie Recommendation.
created with QuizFarm.com


I tell you what, I never would have guessed I had a sadistic sense of humor. And I hated Wayne's World. I guess I just don't know myself at all....

Now I just need to post some pictures of my hamster......and then back to our regularly scheduled yarn content.

No comments:

Post a Comment