Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Well, that homework's really coming along....

I CANNOT seem to do anything today. I made cranberry orange muffins, which are the most delicious muffins in the multiverse, and I rolled all my yarn into balls, and I found these open mittens I want to make...

And that's it.

Crochet projects I found huddling in the bottom of my big messy basket today:

My mom's Christmas present which needs to be redone, now that I actually know how to crochet....

A Stained Glass afghan I started to use up scrap yarn, which also needs to be done over and finished....

A granny square hat that, midway, no longer appealed to me. Should I unravel it? Finish it? Leave it to moulder? Ha, we all know what's going to happen.

And Thanksgivingbreak starts Friday! I'm going home to my parentt's house, and since they work a lot, I'll be crocheting so much I'll have callouses like hamsters. I can't wait.



Isn't it scary that I really mean that?





No comments:

Post a Comment