Sunday, November 14, 2004

The Catwings.

Now, this pattern is definitely not my own creation. I used the bird body from this great pattern, Caroline's Birds. http://www.marloscrochetcorner.com/birds.html

I left off the beak and added kitty ears, tail and whiskers and paws... so it's a catwing. I hope it's okay to adapt things as long as you give credit where it's due. I was really amazed by how clever this bird pattern is! The wings are of my own design, They bend either way and would work well for birds, angels, anything really.

Wings

Ch 4. Turn and do 1 sc in each of next 3 ch sps. Ch 1, turn.

3 sc, ch 3. turn. 3 sc on chain, 3 hdc on the three sc. Ch1, turn.

3 sc, ch 4. Sl st in 2nd ch from hook, 3 sc in chain, 3 hdc. Ch1, turn.

4 sc, ch 5, sl st in 2nd ch from hook, 3 sc in ch, 3 hdc, ch 3 turn.

*Work 4 dc decreases down the edge of wing opposite the feaher ends. Ch 3, turn, repeat from * once. Fasten off.



No comments:

Post a Comment