Monday, January 8, 2007

Survey...

YOURSELF - The Survey
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: Irish
The Shoes You Wore Today: High-heeled brown boots
Your Weakness: Red wine, and Internet surveys that allow me to answer questions about myself and feel important.
Your Fears: Sharks, loneliness and becoming jaded
Your Perfect Pizza: Thick, chewy crust ,veggie lover from Pizza Hut
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Doing a good job student teaching and being a hero.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Ha!
Thoughts First Waking Up: Oh good, there's coffee.
Your Best Physical Feature: Smile. I think. I have quite nice eyebrows..
Your Bedtime: 10
Your Most Missed Memory: Playing in the woods as a kid. We made all these paths...
Pepsi or Coke: Neither. I dislike all soda.
MacDonalds or Burger King: Wendy's, they have spicy chicken.
Single or Group Dates: I've been on very few dates. I really don't know. Probably single.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Can't I just have some coffee?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate, and if it's 80% cacao, so much the better.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cofffeeeeeeee...
Do you Smoke: No. It is yucky.
Do you Swear: My favorite is "Rats bloody rats!"
Do you Sing: Well, yes. Everyone sings.
Do you Shower Daily: Most of the time. I make no promises when I'm home on vacation and never leave the house.
Have you Been in Love: Yes.
Do you want to go to College: All the way through Masters...
Do you want to get Married: Very much so.
Do you believe in yourself: You know, I think I do!
Do you get Motion Sickness: If I read or knit in the car, I do.
Do you think you are Attractive: Yes. Yes, I do.
Are you a Health Freak: Mmmmm....not really. Not a freak, per se. I'm not opposed to health.
Do you get along with your Parents: About 75% of the time.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yeah!
Do you play an Instrument: I can sort of play the guitar a bit. I know four chords!
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes.I drank a bottle of sangria whilst making spinach stuffed shells on Christmas Eve, and they turned out great. Best shells I ever made.
In the past month have you Smoked: No. That is yucky.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No. Never, ever, ever. I am a total square.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: No. I don't know what else to say to that. What an unpleasant question.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes. But I didn't have any fun.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No..it's been at least two months.They were the mint kind.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: No. And I don't see why I should.
In the past month have you been on Stage: No. Not since Heather's play at GCC, I think...
In the past month have you been Dumped: Not quite; it's been a little longer officially, but muuuuuch longer in reality.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No..it's January..I haven't gone skinny dipping since that party at Sally's when I was sixteen.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No.
Ever been Drunk: On occasion. Probably five occasions. I mean Really drunk.
Ever been called a Tease: No. I am a hermit and I do not tease.
Ever been Beaten up: No!
Ever Shoplifted: Yes.
How do you want to Die: Can I pass on the dying? Thanks.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A shepherd. No, really.
What country would you most like to Visit: India.

No comments:

Post a Comment