This is from Crazy Aunt Purl, and I haven't done one in a long time.
Four jobs I’ve had:
* Cashier at a Save-A-Lot grocery store ("We Don't Waste Money on Advertising or Any Sort of Cleaning Supplies, and We're Passing The Savings and ########### on to You!")* Waitress at the Silver Lake Restaurant.
* Work-Study at the college library.
* Pizza Hut waitress. This is depressing.
Four movies I can watch over and over:
* All the Muppet movies except for Muppets Take Manhattan.
* The Philadelphia Story
* All the Harry Potter movies
* Toy Story
Four places I have lived:
* Perry, New York
* Warsaw, New York
* Batavia, New York
* Fredonia, New York
Four television shows I love to watch:
* Blind Date
* Family Guy
* American Idol
Four places I have been on vacation:
* Susquehanna, PA
* Cape Cod, MA
* Someplace in New Hampshire
* Boston, MA
Four of my favorite dishes:
* Broiled eggplant and spaghetti with a rich marinara.
* Roast chicken and stuffing
* Summer tomatoes with salt, pepper and fresh basil
* Cheese and crackers
Four websites I visit daily:
Four places I would rather be right now:
* At Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival.
* Drinking a glass of wine at 41 West.
* Making dinner with a good friend.
* You are not allowed to know about this one. Heh.