Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cuteness

I've had a bunch of Craftster Swaps going on lately, here are some of the things I created:

For the Suzy Homemaker swap, my partner wanted art and a cute apron. I wasn't sure I could manage an apron at first, because my sewing machine is broken. Then I remembered that I had several circle skirtsI made that came out a little too short. I cut one up and added a bib, trimming and some smiling felt cherries and voila! My partner said she loves it so much she's going to wear it as clothing!








I also attempted a painting based on some vintage fabric I have:




For the Goldfish/Koi swap, which I organized, I made my partner a zippered pouch (my first zipper!) a glasses case out of a felted sweater, and a little fishie magnet.






I also finished up a sweater I designed myself; no pattern, I forgot to write it down and now I forget.

1 comment:

  1. I just had to visit your blog after seeing the gorgeous stuff you made in the Suzy Homemaker gallery! the apron is wonderful and that painting is just divine! Awesome job :))

    MissMeshell
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete