Monday, March 14, 2005

Just to clarify..

Those gorgeous free-form creations are NOT mine. I can't believe anyone thought they could be..=) (Although thanks for your faith in me!) I said they were what I WANTED my stuff to look like. I should have been more specific about where they came from, but what I did was make the pictures into links to the creator's page. I thought that would make it apparent but I guess I was too casual...I'm sorry, Marlo! I admire your work so much, I would never try to take credit for it! From now on I will state specifically to click on the picture to go to the creator's page. I feel terrible! What a misunderstanding....

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how cute your Homsar is. Stave it off, one two three...I have been thinking about making a felt The Cheat...

    ReplyDelete